......or a boat ride along the Marne into the Paris suburbs.....
......watching the leaves fall on a pond in the Boulogne Park on both real and crystal swans.....
By November, the leaves were still trying to hang on in the Tuilleries Gardens.....
Then, it was summer!
Well, not in Paris, although we did see some beautiful warm days in October. Lyle and I decided to make a trip home because we could not get home for the holidays. I flew to Florida, first, to visit my mom, who is recovering from surgery to remove cancer from her jaw. It was a hard trip to make, but one I value for the time I am able to spend with her. That is one of the big hardships of being so far away from family.....not being close when parents and kids are going through tough times.
And then a few days later, it turned into winter. Minnesota greeted us with an early dusting of a snow. There was even a turkey wandering in the woods behind our house, who left his tracks in the snow.
I wonder if he knew that his brother ended up on our table, as we celebrated the American Thanksgiving with both of our families, two weeks early!
1 comment:
Hi great pictures. What a photographer you are Penny!
Post a Comment