We are in a newer apartment building this time, an odd sight among the older traditional buildings surrounding it. Inside, though, it is quite classic French looking. We chose this one over 10 others we looked at because it had more space, was high on the 8th floor so it let in more light, and it even has a view of the Eiffel tower (if you look down the street!). We have two bedrooms and the extra one will work nicely as an office when not being used by any of you who would love to come and visit!! (HINT!)
I will attempt to post a video later when I have more power, but we are still in need of some adapters which haven't arrived yet! For now, here are a few pictures...... Will post more later when I have "power"!
First pic is of the living room; next one of kitchen overlooking dome of the Invalides where Napoleon is buried, and last is view of Eiffel Tower from living/dining area
1 comment:
Thanks for the virtual tour yesterday. I cannot believe that you can see Invalides and the Eiffel Tower out of your windows!!
Post a Comment